Want to learn the #1 way to attract customers with your business in today’s world? — Edison Guzman is an author, respected leader, and mentor to thousands of entrepreneurs worldwide. Since 1997, Edison has helped Entrepreneurs and CEOs quickly scale their small business to revenue levels most business owners can only dream of. He has the unique ability to create marketing strategies within companies that help them grow with lightning speed. Edison continues to help business owners scale their business as the CEO of HowToAttractCustomers, LLC
SUBSCRIBE to Limitless Nation
- Howtoattractcustomers.com – Edison Guzman ‘s Official Website.
- 30-Day Transformational Blueprint: How to Live a limitless in every area of your life in just 30 days.
- “Live your life with purpose on purpose.” Edison Guzman
- “Even though I have been in marketing [for] over 20 years, there is always something new to learn. These are the things I incorporate into my new courses.” Edison Guzman
- “We hold ourselves back the most. We also listen to a lot of people we shouldn’t listen to.” Edison Guzman
- “If when you leave a room, everyone thinks well of you because you made them feel good, you will be their hero. If you do this often enough you will do well.” Edison Guzman
- “Scheduling is the most important thing. To know what I am doing tomorrow and scheduling the right appointments at the right time is key for me.” Edison Guzman
- “I have my business planned a year in advance but there is room for flexibility because life happens.” Edison Guzman
- “Find someone who is doing what you want to do and ask for advice (sometimes.you have to hire them), but the path is much clearer.” Edison Guzman
- “I read daily and listen to audiobooks in the car.” Edison Guzman
- “I still follow the ‘Big Guys’ to keep learning.” Edison Guzman
- “I guarantee a 10% increase in revenue for my clients.” Edison Guzman
- “Everything will work out as long as you keep doing what you need to do.” Edison Guzman
- “Be very careful with who you hang out with.” Edison Guzman
Setbacks & Failure
- A company that Edison worked for was sold and the new owners required cold-calling. Cold-calling was one thing that Edison disliked more than any other part of the job.
- “I found that I needed to find people doing what I wanted to do and learn how to do it.” Edison Guzman
- Edison figured out, through learning from others, a formula to get people to come to him instead of running after customers.
His Current Limitless Journey
- Edison takes clients from where they are to where they need to go; helping them to expand their company into the digital marketing arena.
- Finding that teaching others was a natural talent and enjoyable experience; Edison has created courses and webinars to pass on to others the knowledge that has taken him years to learn.
- As A Man Thinketh by James Allen
- The MasterMind Marketing System by Jay Abraham and Nightingale-Conant
- Jay Abraham’s Lifetime Reference Library Hard Drives