Do you want to know how to develop your inner muscle like a warrior? Dennis Becker is a master internet marketer and author with over 21 years of experience. Dennis started in 1998 desperate to get out from under the credit card debt of over 300,000. Unwilling to give up Dennis Becker devised a new strategy to simplify the entire process, starting with a mindset makeover. That strategy changed his life. As a result, Dennis is no longer in debt and has partnered up to share his strategy with others.
SUBSCRIBE to Limitless Nation
- http://dabcoaching.com – Dennis’ Official website.
- email@example.com – Dennis’ contact info
- 30-Day Transformational Blueprint: How to Live a limitless in every area of your life in just 30 days.
- “Money loves speed” Dennis Becker [Click to tweet!]
- “Failure is your friend” Dennis Becker [Click to tweet!]
- “I started online marketing in 2002 as a career. It took 3 years to become successful and paying off over $300K in debt.” Dennis Becker [Click to tweet!]
- “The bank refused more credit card debt and forced me to figure out what I could do .” Dennis Becker [Click to tweet!]
- “Mindset the most important thing in this business. “ Dennis Becker
[Click to tweet!]
- “The problem that was causing me to fail was lack of focus.” Dennis Becker [Click to tweet!]
Setbacks & Failure
- Dennis started marketing in 1998. By 2005, he and his retail business had amassed a terrifying credit card debt of over $300,000, desperation set in. By that time he had tried virtually every online course and training and webinar.
- Unwilling to quit, he devised a new strategy to simplify the entire process, starting with a mindset makeover. After the mindset makeover, Dennis authored the book “$5 a day”. With that strategy, everything changed for Dennis.
His Current Limitless Journey
- Dennis is working in a group coaching program with Barb Ling. In this program, they share their combined 40+ years of experience to help other marketers avoid the roadblocks that they ran into.
- Hunt Your Future: Transform your life, NOW.