Want to learn how to use your internal muscle to get more clients? — Rafi Chowdhury is A graduate of the University of Memphis, He holds a Bachelor of Arts degree in Psychology. He is the founder & CEO of Chowdhury’s Digital and is an experienced digital marketing consultant based in Tennesse. He helps companies grow their revenue by directing targeted visitors to their websites. Rafi wants to use his life and experiences as a way to encourage more young people to start their own business.
SUBSCRIBE to Limitless Nation
- https://www.rafichowdhury.com/ –Rafi’s Official Website.
- 30-Day Transformational Blueprint: How to Live a limitless in every area of your life in just 30 days.
- “Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines. Sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover. ” -Mark Twain [Click to tweet!]
- “We try to play it safe when in reality we are never totally safe. So we may as well take our chances.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “Failure is a pillar to success.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “It is important to try different things. You can see a lot of ways that things don’t work.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “People waste a lot of time trying to learn just from experience and not from wisdom.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “I am a big believer in learning from wisdom, people who have been there. Reach out to them, figure out what mistakes they made and try to avoid those same mistakes.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “I had to first learn to listen and understand someone then be understood, that led to selling.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “What you put into your mind is what you become.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
- “I think my college education was learning by experience. “I probably would have been better off spending that money on personal development with a mentor. Then I would have been learning from wisdom.” Rafi Chowdhury [Click to tweet!]
Setbacks & Failure
- Rafi started a couple of companies early on. The purpose of one of the companies was selling little pieces of chocolate. Rafi went through all the hoops, spending a lot of money and time to get all the licenses and training to sell little pieces of chocolate to realize later on that the licenses and training weren’t necessary for what he was selling.
- Rafi read the book “How to Win Friends And Influence People” by Dale Carnegie; That book taught him the value of character and helped him to understand how to listen, understand and then be understood.
- He learned how to identify his customers and relate to them. This increased his ability to connect with his clients
His Current Limitless Journey
- Rafi’s business focus is internet advertising on a couple of domains that he owns by running sponsored content on those sites.
- Rafi stressed the importance of positivity and healthy habits especially with what you put into your mind. This is one of the secrets that has helped him to live the limitless life.
- “How to Win Friends And Influence People” by Dale Carnegie
- “7 Habits of Highly Effective People” by Steven Covey
- Hunt Your Future: Transform your life, NOW.