Want to learn how to bounce back like a champ? — Kristi Sayles is a wife, an author, an Elementary school teacher, internet marketer, software creator, writing coach, consultant, and busy, but a happy person! With over 20 years of experience to her name, Kristi is a highly respected interviewer, internet marketing consultant and JV broker. She has networked with many high-caliber entrepreneurs and thought leaders, such as Ken McArthur, Mark Journer and Willie Crawford just to name a few. When she isn’t being an elementary school teacher she enjoys time with her family and works to make the world a better place to be.
SUBSCRIBE to Limitless Nation
- https://smartauthor.com/limitless.html – Kristi’s Official Website.
- https://www.simpleology.com/ Simplify your complicated life
- 30-Day Transformational Blueprint: How to Live a limitless in every area of your life in just 30 days.
- “If you never try you are 100% guaranteed to fail.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “I realized that most people, even famous ones, wanted exposure and were more than happy to be interviewed.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “I was held back because I was intimidated. I thought the internet was too big, too saturated, people wouldn’t listen to a school teacher, and I thought I was a nobody.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “I realized I’m God’s kid and I am as good as anybody else!” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “It doesn’t matter how old or young you are. There are people making millions on the internet that are 12 years old and there are others in their 90’s making millions.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “Age or appearance makes no difference. You are enough.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “One of the biggest things I learned is that, when you write a piece of content, it can be repurposed in many different ways.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “Simpleology is more than a to-do list, it is an encouragement.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “I believe God is blessing me because of that change.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “I would have stepped out of my comfort some sooner. I had some great software programs, but was afraid to contact the right people to promote them.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
- “When my son, as a kid was approached to speak at a seminar, My perception changed.” Kristi Sayles [Click to tweet!]
Setbacks & Failure
- Kristi and other marketers had a huge Internet Marketing Conference scheduled and tickets sold, speakers booked, etc. when the ‘Bird Flu’ broke out and everyone canceled. That was a devastating blow.
- In 2004 Kristi had a 4-wheeler accident where she fell into a 15-foot deep ravine that left her with her leg around her neck and not in a good way.
- “Very soon after the failed conference, I was offered a position on World Talk Radio doing the ‘Mentored by Millionaires’ radio show interviewing millionaires. I think it was God’s way of telling me there is more than one way for things to happen.” Kristi Sayles
- [In reference to the 4-wheeler accident ] “While laying there, I had an epiphany that I wanted to make a difference in the world not only for school kids but for adults as well, for them to be able to make a positive impact in the world.”…… “After that experience, I started doing my marketing completely different. I began only promoting only products that I really believed in.” Kristi Sayles
Her Current Limitless Journey
- Kristi Sayles has created a software program called ‘Special Report Generator’ that walks people through creating special reports that they can send out to their lists of people that provide value and cause them to want to know more to help build their lists.
- Kristi encourages others to step out of your comfort zone and go after whatever it is that you feel strongly about. This is one of several secret skills that she uses to achieve her limitless life and make the world a better place to be.
- “The Impact Factor” by Ken McArthur
- smartauthor.com/limitless.html – Get your free instant article creator
- Hunt Your Future: Transform your life, NOW.