Want to learn how to Tap Into Your Digital Nomad Life? — Michelle Dale is a wife, mother of 3 kids, VA Thought Leader, Entrepreneur and Digital Nomad. She is the founder of Virtual Miss Friday, an online business operations consultancy & academy with built-in virtual assistant services. Virtual Miss Friday serves a global clientele specializing in online business operations. Michelle is also the creator of 1nSourcing ™- a service that specializes in serving 6 & 7 figure business owners. In addition to this, Michelle also offers a comprehensive online academy with a range of training programs and courses for virtual assistants and digital nomads to guide her clients on every step of their journey.
SUBSCRIBE to Limitless Nation
- https://www.virtualmissfriday.com/ – Michelle Dale’s Official Website.
- 30-Day Transformational Blueprint: How to Live a limitless in every area of your life in just 30 days.
- “I always have plenty of money and I always have plenty of time to do everything that I need [to do].” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “It is surprising how much you could claim back …. If you were just a bit smarter at it.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “You gotta change the story [that you tell yourself].” Michelle Dal [Click to tweet!]
- “You gotta celebrate this, this is the moment where things are going to change.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “I knew in my heart that it was right.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “When I wake up in the morning, do I want to get up out of bed?” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Choose the lifestyle that you want and then choose the way of making money that fits in with that, not the other way around.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Prioritizing yourself is the absolute best thing you can do.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “I have all my goals written out.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Give yourself an hour of your day every single day.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Don’t worry too much about whether it is going to work or not.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Some of the most extraordinary things in my life happened from my biggest failures.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
- “Don’t be in a hurry.” Michelle Dale [Click to tweet!]
Setbacks & Failure
- Michelle was working a great job, with her own very nice house in the UK. One day Michelle came home to see her front door kicked in. Everything was gone. She had been robbed of everything in her house.
- Walking through the house, with everything gone, one thing left behind was her passport. Michelle decided the very next day to turn in her resignation, put her house on the market and bought a one-way ticket out of the country without telling anyone what she was doing.
Her Current Limitless Journey
- Michelle is sharing her secrets with others through her website. She has the desire to help others achieve the freedom that she has found from doing an online/digital laptop lifestyle.
- She stressed the importance of giving yourself time and respect yourself enough that you can take an hour out of your day to celebrate yourself.
- “The Nature of Personal Reality” by Jane Roberts
- FREE online training to turn your talents to income; click here
- Hunt Your Future: Transform your life, NOW.